In order to provide a well-rounded, comprehensive approach to addressing the needs of clients, RPPG offers grant writing services to support efforts to pursue competitive state and federal funding for critical projects and programs that improve the quality of life in local communities. RPPG’s team has a proven track record of working with local governments to successfully secure millions of dollars in state and federal funding.
RPPG’s professional grant writer supports clients by providing:
- Research into currently available funding opportunities.
- Routine check-in meetings to maintain consistent communication with clients.
- Long-term strategic planning, assessment of each client’s funding needs, and identification of state and federal opportunities that align with each organization’s projects and programs.
- Assistance preparing project narratives and other application components.
- Project management services and coordination, from start to finish of the grant writing process.
- A collaborative grant writing process, working with each organization’s personnel to leverage local expertise and strengthen applications for competitive funding.
- Capacity building within organizations to support the pursuit of competitive funding opportunities through professional development and consulting services.