Renne Public Policy Group is looking to hire experienced grant writers who can create engaging narratives that embody the unique characteristics of our municipal clients that best position them for success. Project Managers will work for the firm on a per-project basis and be overseen by the Manager of Grant Services.
Project Managers will be paid at the end of each month based on a negotiated compensation structure, the volume of the assigned work, and the complexity of the assigned work under a contractual arrangement.
- Prepare proposals to state agencies, federal agencies, and philanthropic organizations to secure funding for projects and programs on behalf of RPPG’s clients.
- Attend project-specific meetings with clients.
- Other grant writing/research and project management duties as requested and agreed upon.
- Must have a solid understanding of the principles and methods of grant proposal writing.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail is required.
- Strong interest in local government.
- Ability to multi-task various assignments, prioritize work, and adjust to multiple demands and tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated success in delivering high-quality work products on a consistent, reliable basis.
- Strong writing and analytical skills are essential for this position.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient with MS Office applications, Google, online communications platforms, and webinar technologies.
- Flexibility to adjust and contribute to continually evolving work situation and changing priorities.
Minimum three years’ experience in grant writing.
Project Managers will be expected to provide their own workplace accommodations and work remotely.
- Please complete the following application form: https://forms.gle/mRCMSqURUUucW7YS9
Renne Public Policy Group (RPPG) is a full-service state lobbying, consulting, and grant writing practice that strives to advance the interests of California local public agencies and the companies that align with public entities. We do so effectively and efficiently, without compromising on ethics or integrity. RPPG is a division of Renne Public Law Group (RPLG), founded by Louise Renne, the City of San Francisco’s elected City Attorney for 16 years. RPPG provides our clients with a keen understanding of California’s evolving legislative, political, and budgetary landscape, which is critical when making policy, legal, and operational decisions. We are rooted by Ms. Renne’s reputation for uncompromising ethics, excellence, and innovation.
At RPPG, we take a different approach from how other firms represent their clients. We are proactive, creative, and nimble. We are building a culture of like-minded professionals from diverse backgrounds who want to come to work and where clients feel valued. Our goal is to provide our clients a holistic approach of legislative, political, legal, and operational counsel.
In 2019, RPPG started with one client. Since that time, our client portfolio continues to grow at a remarkable pace. We work with jurisdictions large and small, from cities in northern California and the Bay Area—to local and regional entities in the Central Valley, Inland Empire and as far south as San Diego County. In June 2021, RPPG expanded its practice to include grant writing. The firm signed its first grant writing client in August 2021 and now includes eight core clients.
While our growth has not come easy, we firmly believe that our success is built upon a spirit of team collaboration and an appreciation for the individual strengths we each bring to the team. Collectively we bring a positive energy, a tireless work ethic, and a passion to do good work for great clients.
“Renne Public Policy Group, a division of Renne Public Law Group ® is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. RPPG encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. RPPG makes every effort to assure that its recruitment and employment provide all qualified persons, including persons with disabilities, with full opportunities for employment in all positions.
RPPG is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need assistance applying online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive additional information regarding how to request an accommodation for the interview process.